Tuesday 25 June 2013

25-06-13

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First up, happy birthday to my aunty today! Even if you are busy with work and/or study, make sure you have taken the time to at least have a little bit of fun. I would have sent you a text but I have no phone still.

As for the rest of my day, I'm still trying to get my head around it and it will probably take some time, as I am one of those typical overthinking people. I just hope I do get some sort of sleep tonight because I lost a lot of sleep last night doing the same thing and oddly enough, for the same reason as well. Today I had coffee with one of the most AMAZING people ever and it was even better because I hadn't seen this person in like two months. That's why I couldn't sleep last night, because I was just too excited to see her. As is always the case with said beautiful woman, the hugs were great, coffee excellent and the conversation involved serious moments, awkwardness and some laughing. It's easy to state that seeing her has made my day. Heck, every time I see her she has this wonderful ability to make my day, whatever kind of mood I'm in or whatever is going on in my life. :D

I left that smiling like a complete tool, as one does when they leave an epic time like that. I needed to be smiling too as I was on my way to the doctors because I've had a swollen foot for a couple of weeks now. The doctors at the hospital did look at it, but said that there is nothing to worry about and it will go down soon. Well, it's only become worse, which is why I made the choice to go and see my gp about it. He's a very thorough doctor and so took a while to make his assessment of it. He gave me some good and bad news. He said the good news is I'm not feeling or looking unwell at all, so he doesn't think there is an infection of any type. He said the bad news is he think it could be because of a possible blood clot in the lower leg, so he has taken some blood and given me a referral to go to the hospital and get an ultrasound done. So, for the past three hours, I've just been sitting at home and waiting for Mum to come home because as I got home, she hasn't been home and I'm not keen to go by myself.

Well, in the mean time I am just going to piece a few things together from my conversation with said woman from today. I did tell her that I want to finish the conversation when I see her next, which is most likely to be Sunday. Therefore I really need to get my head around a few things to figure out what needs to be said. Well, I think I need to go brainstorm some thoughts down on paper... Night, night kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment