Tuesday 7 May 2013

07-05-13

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Today was much better than yesterday. It's probably because I took the advice of my favourite band and started the day on my knees. Okay, so I can't literally kneel because my knees just don't have the flexibility to do that, but I did start the day praying about my day instead of worrying about it. It seriously makes a huge difference to everything when I do that. Oh, it also helps the situation if I get some decent sleep and wake up to nice staff as well. All that combined meant I was going to be in for a decent day. Nothing in particular happened to make today great, but it just was a good day. Also, time didn't drag on like it does most days. I know, time goes at the same speed everyday, but you know what I mean.

Mid-afternoon I was feeling a bit tired but knew if I had a nap, I'd struggle to get to sleep tonight, so I just had some chocolate to push through (what a great excuse) and found some cartoons on tv to keep me out of trouble, so I watched Power Rangers, Flash, Ben 10 and Batman. What? Don't act like you're not a full-grown cool kid who watches cartoons as well.

Later in the evening, my friend Albert, who is a legit legend, came in for a quick visit (because he had to get to church for music practice) and he gave me a spare phone charger he had because mine was starting to break. Because he's so good, he didn't just leave me with a charger, but a spare usb cord as well, so I've effectively now got two working phone chargers.

After Albert left, I wasn't interested in anything currently on tv and it was too early to try sleep, especially considering I'd just had a coffee, so I just had some good Jesus time. Speaking of sleep, I'm wondering if I'm going to get any tonight because where I am, you can hear the rain easily and it is raining rather heavily tonight. Well, I'm still going to hope for the best and try sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment